FAT BURNING RECIPE #5
TURKEY WRAP WITH AVOCADO-SMOKED PAPRIKA SAUCE
Sesame oil contains the lignan sesamin. This powerful antioxidant can also aid fat loss by turning on a specific receptor that activates genes that increase fat burning and decrease fat storage.
● 16 oz cooked turkey breast, diced or sliced
● 4 whole-wheat tortillas
● 2 small tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
● 4 leaves romaine or mixed greens
● 1 avocado, pit and skin removed
● 2 tsp sesame oil
● 1 tsp smoked paprika
● 4 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
● Juice from 1 lemon
1. In a blender, purée avocado, sesame oil, smoked paprika, sour cream and lemon juice. Add a splash of water if needed for better blending.
2. Heat tortillas on griddle or grill to soften. Place turkey on warm tortilla, top with half of purée and then add tomato and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 324 calories, 38 g protein, 20 g carbs, 10 g fat, 10 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 268 mg sodium